The new CZ 457 model series would not be complete without the popular Varmint model with a varnished American style stock and a heavy 20" barrel. It's an ideal rifle for precise sport shooting, as well as hunting at medium to longer distances. There is a 11mm milled groove on the top of the receiver for attachment of a riflescope.
- The silent, positive safety allows natural and intuitive control of the firearm with a design that engages when pulled back to the shooter and released when pushed away from the shooter, thereby contributing to safe and comfortable handling.
- The bolt can be extracted from the receiver without the need to pull the trigger. A separate and easily accessible control allows for the convenient and complete removal of the bolt for cleaning.
- The bolt can be opened and removed even with the safety engaged, so you can safely check the condition of the firearm or unload it without having to release the safety.
- The indicator features reliable detection of a cocked firing mechanism and can be checked both visually and by touch, which is advantageous when shooting in dim light or at night.
- Bolt rotation has been shortened to 60°, which allows for convenient, smooth and quick reloading of the firearm, especially when optical sights are mounted.
- The most demanding, precise and expensive method of cold forging the barrel bore directs the flow of fibres, which positively affects the barrel's accuracy and service life.
Calibre: 22 WMR
Rate of Twist: 1:16"
Magazine: 5 rnd Detachable Magazine
Barrel Length: 20"
Overall Length: 38.6"
Length of Pull: 14"
Stock: Turkish Walnut
Weight: 6.46 lbs.
Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
Sights: No Sights, Integrated 11mm Dovetail
Trigger: Fully Adjustable
Safety: Two Position, Push to Fire