The 22 lever action that the big boys aspire to. Sure, there are other lever-action 22 rimfire rifles available, but no other has the features, reliability, quality and accuracy of the BL-22.
All the features, fast. Speaking of fast and features, the highlight of the Grade I BL-22 is the short 33° lever throw that makes cycling faster for adults and easier for younger shooters. The easy to load tubular magazine holds any combination of 22 short, long and long rifle ammunition, all of which are on the menu for the BL-22. The magazine tube -- once loaded -- locks securely in place. The BL-22 features quality muzzle to butt that rivals other Browning firearms.
Steel receiver, very nice. From the machined steel receiver to the fit of the finely finished wood, these superb rifles are Browning's through and through. Bring one along the next time you head into the field on a varmint hunt or just to roll a few tin cans.
- Caliber: 22 S L LR
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 36 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2"Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1 1/2"Weight: 5 lbs 0 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 15Twist Rate: 16"
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blued
- Stock Finish: Gloss Wood Grade Grade I
- Receiver Finish: Polished Blued
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Material: Steel Barrel Contour Light Sporter
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Recoil Pad: Plastic ButtplateCheckering: Cut 20 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs: NoneReceiver Material:Â Steel Trigger Finish Gold Plated
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: No