Field Torq Knife– Orange Handle
1. Multi-functional… Knife, gut-hook, and bone cutting – All-in-one!
2. Edge-holding… Multiple elk, deer, hogs, etc. without resharpening.
3. Easier… The FieldTorq knife is field dressing OPTIMIZED!
4. Faster… All the right tools built into one. Always ready to use.
5. Safer… Non-stabbing blade points & no sharp outside edges.
6. Cleaner… Smoothly cuts hide & bone without cutting the gut or bladder, allowing for the unobstructed and cleaner removal of entrails.
All FieldTorq knives are optimally balanced for precise blade control and utilize an ergonomic handle design to make field dressing effortless. Heavy-duty construction ensures durability and the confidence your knife will perform under the most demanding conditions.
Primary Blade: 2″ (5 cm)
Secondary Blade: 1 1/4″ (3 cm)
Handle: 3/4″ Thickness
Blade Type: Fixed, Full Tang
Blade Grind: Scandinavian
Rockwell Hardness: ~58 HRC
Overall Length: 7 3/4″ (19.5 cm)
Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)