HQ Outfitters Deer Hoist and Gambrel. 600lb. capacity, coated steel construction, dual pulley hoist system, simple to use.
Features and Specifications:
- Coated Steel Construction
- A - Upper Pulley (hook, pulley & rope lever)
- C - Lower Pulley (hook & pulley)
- 1. Thread the rope through the upper pulley and continue rope down through the lower pulley.
- 2. Return the rope through the upper pulley and down through the lower pulley. Tie off the rope at the rope lever.
- 3. Attach the gambrel to the lower pulley hook.
How To Use The Gambrel:
- Hang the game animal from the gambrel by cutting a slit between the tendon and the bone in the lower part of the hind legs (being careful not to cut the tendon) and inserting the gambrel hooks securely through each leg. Once the hooks are through the tendons and before raising the gambrel, test the attachment by putting sufficient downward force onto the attachment points to ensure they will hold the animals full weight when hanging.