The X-Bolt Composite Stalker isn't flashy, but it is durable, accurate, well-thought-out and has all the elegant lines and curves you'll find on "prettier" rifles. Most importantly, it is capable of overall exceptional accuracy that rivals custom guns costing thousands more.
More and more hunters are turning to composite-stocked firearms for many reasons. Probably the biggest is that they no longer want to bang up a pretty walnut stock. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker is an excellent rifle choice for hunting in conditions where a hunter may not wish to take the traditional wood-stocked rifle. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker stock is made from tough, composite material that can take a beating. The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm swell. The black stock, with a hint of gray, has perhaps the most rugged appearance and performance of any Browning composite stock ever.
The barrel, bolt, and receiver are also finished in a flat, durable non-glare surface finish. This is a rifle with all the deluxe features of the X-Bolt family, but rugged enough for the demanding hard-core deer, elk, and sheep hunters.
- Non-reflective matte blued finish
- Sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Weather-resistant composite stock
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad