Smith’s 2-Step Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades and two ceramic rods with preset sharpening angles for the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife in seconds. The two crossed ceramic rods are preset at the correct finishing angle after setting the edge and are also good for a quick touchup of already sharp knives.
This easy to use, pull-through knife sharpener is lightweight, compact, portable, and comes with non-slip rubber feet for added safety. It is excellent for use on all types of standard edge knives, especially fillet knives.
- Coarse and fine stage sharpening for most all types of standard edge knives
- Sharpens both sides of the knife blade at the same time
- Quick and easy to use just 3 or 4 strokes is all it takes
- Preset crossed carbide blades provide quick edge setting
- Preset crossed ceramic rods provide a razor sharp finished edge
- Non-slip rubber feet for safety
- Lanyard hole for ease of transport
- Lightweight and portable