Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaner
4 oz Mfg# BTCE25004 UPC: 667739980012
16 oz Mfg# BTCE25016 UPC: 667739980029
Bore Tech Eliminator™ Bore Cleaner is the premier, state of the art bore cleaner that has taken the shooting industry by storm. The revolutionary and patented formula is 100% barrel safe, biodegradable and easily outperforms the competition. Eliminator rapidly removes carbon and copper fouling without the safety hazards, harmful toxicity, and unpleasant odors found in competitive cleaners.
Bore Tech Eliminator™ Bore Cleaner is the patented, fast-acting, barrel safe, non-ammonia bore cleaner that has taken the shooting industry by storm. Eliminator has been proven to surpass the rigorous demands of the modern day shooter and is the cleaner of choice by shooters worldwide who demand the best.
ELIMINATOR QUICKLY REMOVES
ELIMINATOR IS 100%
|BARREL SAFE||NON HAZARDOUS||AMMONIA FREE|
|ODOR FREE||BIODEGRADABLE||USER FRIENDLY|
Eliminator’s proprietary formulation is a combination of ingredients that can simultaneously cut through heavy layers of carbon and copper fouling that accumulate during shooting.
Eliminator begins its assault on fouling by utilizing a strategic blend of chemical surfactants that quickly loosen and release carbon deposits from the barrel’s surface. These surfactants also effectively neutralize all corrosive residues preventing barrel damaging rust and corrosion.
During the removal of carbon fouling, Eliminator also uses an unparalleled process that rapidly oxidizes copper fouling and suspends it in the cleaning solution, rendering it unable to redeposit onto the barrel surface. This exclusive technology allows for the continued and complete extraction of both carbon and copper fouling at full strength without becoming saturated and losing effectiveness.
Bore Tech Eliminator is 100% ammonia free and barrel safe. It will not etch or harm barrel steels and can be safely left to soak in the bore for an infinite period of time. In addition, the Eliminator also contains a short term rust preventative, which shields and conditions the firearm’s bore after cleaning. Just dampen your last patch with Eliminator and your bore will be protected against rust and corrosion for up to 2 weeks.
Bore Tech Eliminator is the premier, state of the art bore cleaner that quickly eliminates carbon and copper fouling without the hazards, toxicity, and odors found in competitive cleaners. Rapidly remove fouling from your bore and all the other cleaners from your bench… Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaner.
Eliminator™ Bore Cleaner has all of the most important features that any gun cleaning solvent should have.
Please see our convenient and easy to use Chemical Selection Guide by clicking the below image or going to the Knowledge Center.
Chemical Selection Guide
Bore Tech Eliminator™ Bore Cleaner Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Eliminator Bore Cleaner and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech Proof-Positive Nylon brush saturated with Eliminator.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let Eliminator soak for 3 to 5 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Eliminator and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.